Saturday 8 November 2014

Tutorial to Retrieve Photos from Formatted Hard Drive


Tutorial to Retrieve Photos from Formatted Hard Drive

To retrieve deleted photos from formatted hard drive always perplex some of us, maybe we are regretted about formatting hard drive which makes our precious photos gone. Here I take myself as an example to tell you the way I retrieve deleted photos from formatted hard drive.

Process of Photos Loss

I intended to clear partition by format after my computer was attacked by Panda Burning Incense and the antivirus software was disabled at that time. Actually it's a good method to save my machine, but I didn't notice that My Document actually was under partition D; I thought it would be safe to my document, so I pressed "OK" after the warning shown.
Format hard drive
It was too late when I found all my photos of my family and friends were in My Document and were totally deleted by myself. I regretted enormously and hated the virus when I failed to retrieve deleted photos after I tried many methods such as re-format and system restore with costing a whole day.
Download Windows Data Recovery Software Download Mac Data Recovery Software

Method to Retrieve Deleted Photos from Formatted Hard Drive

I searched in Google intending to find out a method to retrieve deleted photos from formatted hard drive without anydata loss before I decided to send my computer to the manual data recovery service center because I was afraid that they made my photos disappear forever.
I found many people recommend photo recovery software after I read some articles and threads in forums about deleted photos recovery. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard impressed me most because there were many editors of websites recommending it. The key point is that it could be used to preview photos without any data loss. So I decide to download the trial version to have a try. I ordered one copy after I was sure that I could preview the deleted photos by the trial version. And it indeed helped me retrieve the deleted photos from formatted partition, what an amazing gift for me!

Steps to Retrieve Deleted Photos

Data Recovery Wizard is professional photo recovery software which could search for and retrieve lost photos due to format, deletion or partition loss from many kinds of storage media such as hard drive, External(Removable) hard driveUSB flash drivedigital camera, memory stick, SD card, etc. under Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/Windows 7/Windows 8. Here are the steps to retrieve deleted photos from formatted hard drive as I performed.
Step 1. Launch EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard. Select "Graphics" and click "Next" button to start your picture recovery job.
Choose the file types you want to retrieve from formatted hard drive
Step 2. Select the disk where you lost your data and click "Scan" button, the software will quickly scan the selected disk to find all your lost pictures. If you lost your partition, select "Lost Disk Drives" and "Scan" to continue the recovery process.
Scan the selected partition to retrieve deleted photos from formatted hard drive
Step 3. After scan, you can preview all the listed recoverable picture files one by one and select out those you want. Then, click "Recover" button to get them back once. Here you should save all the recovered files on another disk to avoid data overwriting.
Preview and retrieve deleted photos from formatted hard drive
Data Recovery Wizard is not only software used to retrieve deleted photos from formatted hard drive, but also could be used to retrieve office document, video, music, email, etc. under Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/Windows 

No comments:

Latest Report